Commercial properties are a category of real estate that are typically income producing and are zoned for business purposes. These properties may be owner occupied, or leased to develop an income stream. These properties by nature are much more diverse than residential properties, and require a more detailed analysis, and expertise beyond a residential appraisers knowledge.
Rapid Appraisal Inc. offers high quality valuation products and services on commercial real estate in accordance with the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP), as well as applicable governmental regulations (e.g. FIRREA) and client documentary standards.
As with our residential services we have completed commercial appraisals for the purpose of purchase and sale agreements; mortgage financing; collateral evaluation; estate settlement; mediation/arbitration matters; valuation of partial interests; tax abatement and highest and best use analyses for client evaluation & planning purposes. We have also prepared appraisals and testified as an expert witness in courts throughout Connecticut including Hartford, New Haven, Litchfield, New Britain, Waterbury, Brideport and New London.
Appraisal formats completed by our company have ranged from restricted use oral reports, up to Self-Contained Appraisals in excess of 100 pages. No matter the delivery format, Rapid Appraisal, Inc. completes the research and anlysis necessary to provide you with a accurate and thorough report. Also, as part of our Personal Appraiser philosophy we take the time up front to make sure the scope of the appraisal and the delivery format fit the needs of you our appraisal client.
We at Rapid Appraisal, Inc. have completed numerous appraisals, reviews, and consulting assignments on a wide variety of property types in Connecticut. A partial listing of these include:
- Retail Shopping Centers – Strip, Neighborhood, Community, Outlet;
- Hospitality Properties – Hotels, Motels;
- Residential Multi-Family – Apartment Projects – from small 5 unit buildings to larger multi unit buildings;
- Mixed-Use Commercial – All types of Mixed-Use properties;
- Office Buildings – Medical, Professional; Owner-Occupant & Investment;
- Industrial Properties – Manufacturing, Warehouse, Distribution, Medical, Light Industrial;
- Automotive – Gas stations, Convenience Store/gas station, car wash:
- Restaurants – Independent, Chain, and Franchise;
- Land & New Construction – Lots, Acreage, Subdivisions, Development, etc…
- Institutional – Banks:
If you need a commercial appraisal contact us for a free consultation. You will find our prices competitive and our service second to none.